Task management system helps you in the following ways:
- You shall create tasks, and delegate to team members.
- Plan task deadlines and tracked the task progress in real-time (phone and web).
- Team members will update progress of tasks and managers get notifications.
- Respond to requests in your tasks before they affect the performance.
- View and approve task reports.
- Get staff performance reports from the tasks completed.
Benefits of using task management system
Task management system helps you to get these benefits within 30 days.
- Your employees will complete work on time.
- Managers will get real time task reports from any location.
- Monitor work progress and expenses in real time
- Cut cost of operations by 15-30%
- Increase staff engagement and productivity.
More benefits of using Task management system
- Finclock work management system provides tools that save your time and money.
- Use task management system to set goals in a project, and get real-time reports as team members or employees proceed with their work.
- Choose Finclock task manager application for office and field workers, thus harmonize project management needs.
- Follow up on project reports without the need to make physical inspection, thus save time and money.
- Streamline communication in your organization and eliminate time wastage and duplication of tasks.
- Use the best performing reports as references, thus improve performance in each project.
- Improve employee engagement and communication, thus improve productivity in your organization.
Why Use Task Management System?
- To your business, the task management system shall replace all manual reports in project management. Project Managers shall create projects, update task reports and even update the costs directly using the online task management software.
- You will be able to approve or reject payments directly using your phone or browser, from anywhere at any time.
- You will reduce the project expenses by having less time to completion in a project.
- Work records, supplies and consultancy expenses are automatically analyzed, meaning that you have the full information in real time. Using the task planning reports, you will see the bottlenecks and challenges faced in a project, and you can take actions immediately.
- Process payments and quotations for tasks and projects. This process will reduce inefficiencies experienced in a project, thus save you time and money
- Get Direct reports: with comments, photos, texts and even audio recordings of reports, which are happening in the project location.
- You can download these reports as PDF and excel.
Task management system features
Finclock provides all task management system features as part of the project management system. Use the task management features to achieve the following:
- Create projects from scratch, set project budget and milestones.
- Create tasks under the project and assign the tasks to employees or team members.
- Task planning, which includes scheduling of tasks, setting reporting cycles and setting task priority.
- Task reporting system, which includes adding new actions on a task, taking summary reports and submitting them as part of the project reporting.
- Track task report, by seeing the late tasks, ongoing, planned and completed tasks. All these features are in the task manager app
- Update tasks by adding new actions, add comments, photos and attach files to a project.
- Finclock EMS includes the best staff management software, which will provide a complete set of tools for business and project management.
- Track GPS location, where the task was completed.
- Track time of task reporting, who reported the task and the progress of each task.
How Does Task management system work?
Task management system comes as a mobile and web application, which will enable you to plan tasks on a given project.
Use Finclock to create tasks on projects, which can be assigned to yourself or other team members.
Finclock enables you to follow up on employee working progress, based on the reports of the tasks assigned to them.
The employees will use task reporting app to add new action they have completed on a given project.
The work management system shows the action completed, the expenses on the task and the progress as a percentage.
When using the task management software, the employee will take photos of the work completed, add comments and even record audio report on the project.
The task reporting app provides a seamless method of project management including approving task, cancelling tasks and rescheduling tasks.
Using Finclock task management software helps businesses reduce the time of project inspection and cut cost of operations in a business or organization.
Cut operation cost using Task management software
Using the tasks management software, businesses and organizations across the world have reported improvements in their projects.
When employees start using the tasks management software, each employee is dedicated to their work, since their payment is based on the work completed. The employees will make reports of the work they have done and they are paid when the tasks are approved. The manager can review the tasks and add comments. Since the task reports include photos and GPS location, the employees will no longer make false payment claims.
When you embrace task management system, your project costing will reduce by up to 25% within the first 3 months. The project planning application ensures that the project is completed on time and according to the set standards. Using the task planning app, workers can contribute to a project from different locations, meaning that there will be reduced cost of project management.
Using task management system and application eliminates the need to make random or sting operations in your organization. This is achieved by providing the workers with tools for self-management in projects. The burden of project monitoring and inspection is reduced to making employees self-driven, meaning that they shall be self-motivated to deliver their best. The outcome is reduced costs of operation and improved productivity.
Eliminate time wastage using task management system
Task management system will help will help your organization to reduce time wastage. When you embrace the task management system, you will plan on project in advance, meaning that the employees or team members know exactly what to do when the time comes. Using task planning application will also eliminate the duplication of tasks, which happens in many organizations. Finclock is the best task planning application, which comes with both time management and task reporting.
Finclock task management system with attendance tracking will enable the employee to make timely attendance and task reports. Finclock is the only task planning application with attendance management.
Many businesses across the world are using this task management application for field workers and office workers too. Having the option to clock in and clock out online and offline eliminates the possible excuses of connectivity issues. Using finclock task management app for work planning, the workers are able to change the behavior of people and make them come to work on time.
Since the employee comes to work on time, reports what they have done on time and makes requests on time, all project management features have been resolved.
Improve employee communication using Task management system
Using task management system enables the employees to make periodic reports of the work they are doing. The task reporting app has tools for an employee to create tasks and update the actions they are taking. The planned tasks are automatically sent to the cloud project management system, which will harmonize all projects tasks and reduce duplication of tasks.
When a manager creates a task in a project, they can assign the task to one or many employees or team members. The team members will not waste time creating the same task, but will instead focus on delivering their part. Since the task management application comes with a comment, audio and photo recording, the managers can follow up on projects and make informed decisions. Here, the management will be able to re-plan a given task, by updating the task status and assigning them to people. It shall be faster, easier and more engaging to use the task planning application in your projects.
Task management system with mobile app for task management
Using a project management system requires an understanding of the needs of all stakeholders in the project. Here, we shall discuss using project management software for the benefit of both the company/organization, client and the employees. These three factors are based on the analysis of the best project management guides across the world. There are three main categories of people to consider in project operations. First, the client, business owner as well as the workers.
Who needs a task management system?
The business owner, director or managers in an organization are the first people to come into contact with software vendors. Before they consider investing in a project management system, they must consider the other two parties, namely; clients and the workers. Here, the manager’s or business owner should consider investing in a project management system that fits the needs of the three parties and even extends beyond the benefits of using project managing systems to the future of the business or the organization. Experts in project management systems advice that, since a manager is the final decision maker in the software sales process, it ends up that most software vendors will provide many features to suit the management. However, the best systems are the user-focused project management systems, since they provide a simplified working environment, thus making the project reporting process as easy as possible. However, the modern project management systems have a bi-directional approach, a method commonly known as feedback loops. Here are the critical features to look for as a business owner.
Task management system for construction
The best task management system for construction is able to record all activities happening at the site. The projects will include many steps such as land excavation, laying a foundation, setting up the construction among others. Each stage comes with new requirements, which include tasks, expenses, and labor. A good project management system for construction should include as many tools as possible, to help managers make the right decision at each stage of the project. Also, the managers need to be able to see as many details as possible, in real-time. Thinking of making a good move when buying a project management system or a task manager app requires you to set the right goals and expectations when managing the project. I would think of taking the right steps starting with finding the software for construction projects. Specifically, a work management system designed to fit the needs of construction companies.
A good task management system must include task manager app for construction companies, which will come with project planning tools. These tools are used to plan the project from scratch, before moving into the construction site. Thus, the construction project will be run according to the master plan. Here, the master plan will include the Bill of quantities (BoQs), labor budgets among others. The best work management system will enable construction workers to record the time and tasks completed, using the task management app from these two reports, a manager will decide on the exact payments to be made.
A task management software and the task management app should be linked to the payroll, where the people are paid according to the work done. I would recommend considering a system that can allow downloading construction project reports both in PDF and spreadsheet formats. As such, a manager will be able to cut the tie spent on report preparation by over 50%.
Best task management system for field service workers
Field service workers will engage in projects that are located in different areas. Some of the workers may be assigned a duty in multiple locations. Consider a painter in a company, who will paint say 5 houses in a month. That person needs a system that enables them to record the time they get to each of their workstations, record the tasks completed and to make requests when working on the project. Essentially, a project management system for field service will have all the features, which streamline the communication between the workers and the management.
The best task management software for field service workers comes as a mobile application. The task manager app is designed to send reports to the online project management system. Here, the workers will make simplified reports, which are combined with the project management system. As such, the progress of the project is the cumulative work done by all the people, who have been assigned duties. I would recommend using a project management and task management system that works offline. This means that the workers will not fail to make reports, with or without the internet. These functionalities enable them to make reports that are consistent with their time. The only task management app that fits the needs of field service workers is available online.
Use task management app and manage multiple projects seamlessly. In the system, there are features to record progress reports, tasks reporting and to make requests to the management, using the task manager app. Such tools help an organization to streamline communication with the employees in field service. As such, the whole organization will save time and money spent on projects.
Using the tools provides managers with forecasting and proper planning. These features in work management system in fieldwork are meant to make the working environment-friendly, efficient and timely.
More Task Management System Features
Task management system should provide a simplified information sharing among all parties in a project. The most essential features have to cater for every use case. In the current times, a project management system must be able to cater for both indoor and outdoor projects. It is also essential to have a system that analyses information, crunches the numbers for managers. Here is a summary of essential features to look for in a task management software features that offer the modules of the task management app.