Agile Project Management Software is a new category of project management software. It uses the agile development methodology that has become popular for Web and software application development, but is now being used for all kinds of projects.
A new Agile Project Management Software company called FinClock LLC has developed an Agile project management tool. The software combines project management, issue tracking and collaboration tools into a single solution. The Web-based tool uses browser-based technology to provide users with access to their projects from any computer connected to the Internet.
The Agile Project Management Software tool provides core functionality such as project planning, task tracking and work management, defect tracking, schedule management, resource management and reporting capabilities.
The agile project management software integrates seamlessly with other tools such as Microsoft Outlook email, newsgroups and instant messaging systems.
Software companies that have moved to agile project management have had better success than most. And as agile has become more popular, it has evolved into something more like the traditional project management approach. But that doesn't mean the two are identical.
There are a lot of differences between conventional project management and agile project management. Here are five of the most important ones:
- Agile emphasizes shipping software over everything else.
- Agile uses self-organizing teams.
- Agile encourages frequent releases rather than big releases at the end of the project.
- Agile aims for business value, not just on-time delivery or technical excellence.
- Scrum is lightweight and iterative, but does not scale well to large projects or large teams
Buy Agile project Management tools online
Agile Project Management (APM) is a recently developed software management methodology. The idea behind this approach is that the success of a project cannot be measured by the quality and quantity of deliverables. The successful delivery of a project should be measured by how well the product meets the customer's requirements, how fast it can be delivered, and how much flexibility the team has in dealing with changes in requirements.
The purpose of the Agile methodology is to focus on these factors rather than on deliverables. In order to achieve this, Agile projects are broken up into small units, called iterations. Each iteration represents a particular set of features that must be delivered within one month or less.
Agile software development may be applied to various sectors such as: data warehousing and business intelligence; Web applications; product customization; and others. The world is changing fast, and it's difficult to anticipate the next step. You need an agile project management software that will keep up with your business. With agile project management software you can manage multiple projects at once. There are many agile project management software in the market, but only a few are genuinely efficient and reliable. Some of them are even free. Therefore, before choosing one for your business it's better to read some reviews about the product first. A good agile project management software must have:
- It should have a variety of features that will allow you to make the best use of it.
- It should be compatible with different operating systems so that you could switch from one to another without having problems.
- It should be supported by a strong development team so that you can rely on its services whenever you need it.
- It should be user friendly; its navigation system should be easy to understand and navigate through as well as its interface must be visually attractive because a good design is also important in winning clients' hearts.
- In addition, an agile project management software must be able to provide your company with reports that would show every aspect of your business's operation in detail.