online staff registration
The employees are provided with the important organizational operational structure. This includes creation of employee accounts, inviting them via mobile application, scheduling training and sharing of training documents with employees.
The best part of using staff management system is that the different admins the organization have different rights, meaning that if an employee comes on-board today, they are taken care of by the HR manger, operations manager and all other managers, directly through employee documentation sharing. Then, the employee is given the mobile application, from where they can access the materials and even make requests.
Employee Database Management
Using Finclock Staff management software, the Employee Register features will enable employee details uploaded, with their certifications and the trail of employment records, from the time of hiring to the time they leave the organization. This is through providing best staff management system, as a way to update employee status, after a certain period, including uploading of files. Basically, the HR management shall largely rely on the data collected in registration process and attendance modules.
labor Scheduling tools Definition of labor demand per department, which shall be integrated with the attendance records to verify the required employees per department, as well as their attendance records.
Employee Records Management
Employee history, e.g. from the date of joining the company, promotions, awards of promotion with the rights to upload of the documents. Create contract dynamic forms, which shall be created and assigned to departments, where each department shall have a client’s side, where the employees shall sign the contracts, via biometric signatures, Fingerprints or hand or even iris recognition, which can integrate with the online employee management system.
Leave management where the employees shall be requesting leave from the same client’s side or mobile application, where they will be required to upload signed leave sheets, upon approval by their immediate supervisors. The Finclock mobile application enables the employees to request for leaves, which they shall schedule the starting date to the end date. Also, the employee will give a reason for the leave request. When the employee submits the leave request, the Staff management software provides these requests to the managers, when they login to the online platform. Here, the managers can accept, reject or reschedule the leave for the employee.
- Viewing of employee record of work per department, based on the assigned history.
- Assigning employees to departments, based on the demand of a given department.
- Execute commands such as terminate or hold employees, if there is higher number of employees for a given department.
- Change status of employees, based on their performance and comparison to the record of their work. With comment sections. The data is then pushed to the attendance records who transfers the employees to the new departments. these capabilities make finclock the best employee management system online.
- Have a suspect list of employees whose issues have been raised either by the system or added by different admins. E.g. when a user’s contract expires, then their record needs to be flagged into a suspected list. When a user is promoted without documentation, then that becomes a flagged issue too. Here we shall have the admin create a list of issues to be flagged.
Link Staff Management to Payroll and attendance management system
An integration that integrates with the Finance Management tools, to show the payments made to employees against their performance, which not indicates the general relationship to payments. Mobile application for users’ self-service functionalities. Personal Requests, when the admin approves the request, they are implemented in the employee’s accounts and they get a simple notification. Other Department Requests where supervisors can view the requests and decide to approve, reject or postpone. Each shall have to include a reason, which is filled under a requests sub-window under employee management.